Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Free Food Pantry
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Cougar Connect Tech Help
- Textbook Rental and Exchange
- College Success Workshops
- Veterans Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Child Care
- SNAP Training + Employment Program (STEP)
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
- Health and Wellness
The Career Center is your one-stop resource for career and employment services, where you can receive one-on-one coaching for any phase of your career path. Whether you are just getting started or want to make a change, we can help you choose a program, develop a plan, and find your dream job.
Program and Career Exploration Resources
- Career Coach: Take a career assessment and explore programs and jobs
- SkillsMatch: Identify your skills and explore career and educational options
- What Can I Do With This Major: Explore majors, learn about typical career areas and employers that hire in these fields
College Success and Career Workshops
For more information, visit the College Success and Career Workshops webpage.
For free interview, resume and networking workshops visit WorkSource Oregon Workshops.
Career and Life-Planning Classes
HD-140 Career Exploration (3 credits)
Students use information about themselves (values, interests, personality and skills) and information about the world of work (career and industries) to make long-term career decisions.
Life and Career Options Program (LCOP) (6 credits)
If you're an adult student at CCC experiencing the challenges of a major life transition like divorce or loss of employment, the Life and Career Options Program (LCOP) at CCC can provide you both support, confidence and life skills. Learn more on the Life and Career Options Program webpage.
First-Year Experience (FYE) (2-4 credits)
The trio of First-Year Experience (FYE) classes are designed to guide students through their first
year of college and are all helpful for anyone who is adjusting to a new
transition in life and wants help with their educational or
professional development. Learn more on the First-Year Experience webpage.
Finding a Job
- Register for free on College Central Network to view full-time, part-time, internship and volunteer opportunities.
- Get tips on building a resume using Career One Stop's Resume Guide
- View free resume templates
- Get feedback on your resume. Schedule an appointment in the Career Center by calling 503-594-6001 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out jobs available at Clackamas Community College.
- Peer Assistant Program
- Federal Work Study
- Cooperative Work Experience
- Workforce Development Services
- Human Resources Jobs
- Counseling Services