Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Inside Athletics
- Special Events
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
Events and Conference Services
Clackamas Community College offers a wide range of facilities to rent for your next event or meeting at very competitive rates. The Wi-Fi enabled campus has free parking, open spaces, dining options and more, making it a great place for conferences, luncheons, lectures and corporate events.
Why choose CCC for your special event?
- Our spaces can hold meetings large and small, from 10 people to 300.
- You can rent a space for a half day or full day.
- A variety of chairs, tables and room set ups are available.
- Oregon City offers on-site catering from Jewel Hospitality.
- Projectors, microphones and other technology available.
Our facility rental office staff is available for tours. Please contact us to learn more.
Most classes, events and college operations are remote for fall and winter terms due to COVID-19. For details on the return to campus plan and limited on-campus activities, visit the Return to Campus page.