How to submit previous college transcripts

CCC Degree/Certificate Seeking

After you have applied for admission, follow the steps below to transfer your credits to CCC. We accept credits from other regionally-accredited U.S. institutions and Advanced Placement, CLEP, International Baccalaureate and DSST exams. Transcript evaluations are performed on a first-come, first-served basis.

Mail transcripts. Have your previous school(s) mail official transcripts to:

Graduation Services
19600 Molalla Ave.
Oregon City, OR 97045


Send electronic transcripts. Electronic transcripts can be sent to An e-transcript notification must be sent from your previous school.

Watch your email You will receive a preliminary email to your address when we have received your official transcript, and a second email once it has been evaluated.

Non-Degree/Certificate Seeking

You can register for courses before your official transcripts are evaluated. If the course requires a prerequisite and you completed an equivalent prerequisite at another college or university, you may request a prerequisite waiver (requisite waiver).

Visit our Register for Classes page for more information about clearing prerequisites and making a request.