- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
Job Corps Scholars Program
The Job Corps Scholars Program is a tuition-free, federally funded grant. Through the program, Job Corps-eligible young adults ages 16-24 will gain academic and employment skills necessary to be competitive in the current job market. The training they receive will prepare them for a meaningful career in a high-wage, high-demand industry or apprenticeship.
THROUGH JOB CORPS SCHOLARS, WE CAN PROVIDE:
- GED/high school completion
- Tuition free education opportunities in a high-demand career
- Career readiness training
- Employment counseling and job placement assistance
- One-on-one advising for students.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR JOB CORPS SCHOLARS?
- Are you between 16 and 24 years old?
- Are you interested in work or training to obtain a one-year or less vocational certificate?
If you said "yes" to both of these questions, you could be eligible for the Job Corps Scholars program. Contact us to learn more!
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.