- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
High school students in Clackamas County can participate in college credit programs all year long! Clackamas Community College (CCC) has five High School Connections programs offered during the regular school year as well as summer programming. Students who wish to participate in summer programs must live and attend school in Clackamas County.
CTE Summer Camps
- Monday-Friday, Aug. 10-14, 2020
- 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Camps will be delivered online
- Students must have access to computer/laptop and reliable internet
CCC offers fun and exciting Career and Technical Education (CTE) Summer Camps. Camps are free, thanks to funding from the Clackamas Promise Grant, provided by the Oregon Department of Education.
Camps are open to students who live and go to school in Clackamas County. Students must be entering 9th through 12th grade in fall 2020.
Camps have limited space and will use a weighted lottery to determine placement. The weighted lottery will provide priority placement for underserved students (students of color, students with disabilities, students with low socio-economic status and students with limited access to accelerated learning programs).
If you have any questions about CTE Summer Camps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Scholars gives students an opportunity to get ahead by taking general education requirements like math and writing online during the college’s eight-week summer term. Summer Scholars is available to students who live and go to school in Clackamas County and are completing 11th or 12th grade in spring 2020.
Students participating in Summer Scholars can take up to 12 college credits (full-time) in online classes during summer term tuition free! Students are responsible for all course fees and textbook costs.
Students must commit to:
- Participate and complete online college classes during the entire eight-week summer term, June 22-Aug. 14.
- Meet virtually with the High School Connections advisor prior to registration.
- Complete the online Summer Scholars Orientation and Moodle 101.
The Summer Scholars program is limited to 100 students in 2020. Sign-ups are first-come, first-served. Completing this sign-up does not guarantee admission into the Summer Scholars program. Sign-ups for the 2020 Summer Scholars program ended on May 1.
- Summer Scholars flyer | Programa Summer Scholars | Программа Summer Scholars | Chương Trình Khóa Học Mùa Hè
- Summer Scholar Eligible Class List
If you have any questions about this form, the Summer Scholars program, or program eligibility, please email email@example.com.
Bridge 2 Success
Bridge2Success helps students get on track by moving quickly through math and writing courses. Students can earn seven free college credits in Bridge2Success during summer 2020!
Students can select from one four-credit math (MTH-065, MTH-095, MTH-098) or writing (WRD-098) class, plus a required three-credit Study Skills (EL-111) course.
To participate, students must:
- Live in Clackamas County
- Have recently graduated high school/completed a GED OR be graduating high school/completing a GED in Spring 2020
- Commit to completing online classes during the eight-week summer term (June 23-Aug. 14)
- Apply to CCC or already have a CCC account
- PASS placement into MTH-065, MTH-095, MTH-098, or WRD-098
- Meet virtually with an academic advisor at CCC prior to registration
- Complete Bridge2Success Orientation online
Sign-up for the Bridge2Success program here.