- Plan a Visit
- Getting Started
- Apply Now
- Tuition + Fees
- Financial Aid + Scholarships
New Student Orientation
The online new student orientation will help you get acquainted with all of the great resources and services CCC offers. In this digital slideshow, a student host will guide you through six sections of things you should know when starting college.
- You will be sent a notification through your myClackamas account with a link to the online orientation.
- This orientation will take you about an hour.
- There will be a few short quizzes throughout to check your progress. After you complete each section, a cougar paw print will appear, and you’ll be prompted to move on to the next section.
- If you’re unable to finish the orientation in one sitting, don’t worry, you’ll be able to pick up where you left off.
Cougar KickoffJoin us for Cougar Kickoff! We encourage you to attend Cougar Kickoff before your first term at CCC. This on-campus event is a great way to meet other new students and make friends. It’s also an opportunity to get all your last-minute questions answered before starting college.
Sign up now for Cougar Kickoff 2017!
Getting started steps:
After you’ve completed orientation, there are a few other steps to make sure you’re ready to start at Clackamas.
- Apply for financial aid
- Take placement tests or make an appointment with a placement advisor
- Submit your high school transcripts, SAT/ACT score or college transcripts
- Attend a new-student advising session
- Join us for Kickoff Day