- Departments + Programs
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing Center
Testing Center at CCC
The Testing Center at Clackamas Community College provides placement testing/advising, proctoring services, state exams, corporate-sponsored assessments and classroom-related tests.
Tests offered at CCC:
- College Placement
- Pearson VUE Testing
- General Education Diploma (GED)
- WorkKeys for Career Readiness
- WorkKeys for Teachers Assistants
- Tests of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
- Pesticide Testing
- Tax Board
- Proctored, or makeup exams for CCC and other students
Testing Center Guidelines
If you will be taking a test in the Testing Center, there are a few things you need to know in advance.
The Testing Center handles placement testing, GED testing and many other tests for the community at large in a relatively compact area. To maximize the use of our space, different types of testing are offered on different days. Call the testing center to check the center’s hours and days that your type of testing will be available. Testing is done on a first-come, first-served basis. You may need to wait before being able to test. Tests cannot be started if the office will not be open for as much time as your test has allotted. This means that you may not be able to test if you come at the end of the day.
You will be asked to observe the following rules:
- Picture ID is required.
- Only authorized materials are allowed on the desks.
- Electronic devices must be powered off and stowed away (includes tablets and phones).
- Bathroom breaks are not allowed for tests shorter than three hours.
- If you are caught cheating, your test will be collected and you will be asked to leave.
- Backpacks and book bags are not allowed in the testing rooms.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the testing rooms.
- Only test takers and CCC staff are allowed in the testing rooms.
- Unattended children are not permitted in the waiting area while you are testing.
- Testing ends 10 minutes before the office closes.
Be prepared! Our testing environment can be very distracting; there will be doors opening/closing, timers beeping, people coming/going from the room regularly, etc. You are welcome to bring earplugs if they will help.
If you have any questions, call 503-594-3283.