Departments + Programs
- Accounting Clerk
- Administrative Office Assistant
- Administrative Office Professional
- Auto Body Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology AAS
- Auto Body Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology CC
- Automotive Services Technology
- Business Management
- Clinical Lab Assistant
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Computer and Network Administration AAS
- Computer and Network Administration CC
- Computer Application Support AAS
- Computer Application Support CC
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assistant
- Digital Media Communications
- Electronics Engineering Technology AAS
- Electronics Engineering Technology CC
- Emergency Medical Technology
- English AS
- Entry Level Multimedia Journalist
- Fitness Technology
- High Purity Water
- Horticulture CC
- Horticulture AS
- Horticulture AAS
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management Essentials
- Integrated Marketing and Promotion
- Irrigation Technician
- Juvenile Corrections
- Landscape Management
- Landscape Practices
- Management Fundamentals
- Manufacturing Technology AAS
- Manufacturing Technology CC
- Medical Assistant
- Microelectronics Systems Technology AAS
- Microelectronics Systems Technology CC
- Music Performance and Technology
- Music Technology
- Organic Farming
- Plant Health Management
- Project Management AAS
- Project Management CC
- Project Management Leadership and Communication
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Renewable Energy Technology AAS
- Renewable Energy Technology CC
- Retail Management
- Retail Management Expanded Certificate
- Under Car Technician - Automatic Transmission
- Under Car Technician - Manual Transmission
- Under Hood Technician
- Video Production Technician
- Water and Environmental Technology AAS
- Water and Environmental Technology CC
- Web Design and Development
- Web Design
- Welding Technology AAS
- Welding Technology CC
- Entry Level Welding Technician
- Apprenticeship AAS
- Apprenticeship CC
- Communications Department
- English Department
- World Languages Department
- Journalism Department
- Math Department
- Music Department
- Science Department
- Social Sciences Department
- Theatre Department
- Health Sciences Department
- First-Line Supervisor Fundamentals
- Nursing Assistant
- Industrial Maintenance Technology AAS
- Industrial Maintenance Technology CC
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing Center
English as a Second Language (ESL)
Clackamas Community College offers English language classes. We can help you read, write and speak English, so you can reach your educational, professional and personal goals. We can even help you get ready to take college classes. Learning English can help you get a job, get a better job or advance to a higher-paying position.
Oregon City Campus, Dye Learning Center, room 150
Classes offered Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Harmony Campus, room 170
Classes are offered Monday through Thursday, 6 to 9 p.m.
What you will learn at CCC
- Reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar
- Skill-building: vocabulary, spelling, basic computers
- How to prepare for citizenship
- We can also provide financial help and job training through Workforce
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes are for residents (immigrants, refugees, permanent residents and U.S. citizens) who want to improve their English skills for educational, work and personal goals.
- We offer classes from beginning to advanced.
- Fees vary between $25 and $50 per class for a term.
- ESL classes are non-credit.
- Students must be at least 16 years old.
Apply to the ESL program today
- Call the ESL Office at 503-594-3234 and schedule your testing placement appointment.
- Take the placement tests. Appointments can take up to three hours.
- Attend ESL registration.
Program for Intensive English for International Students (PIE)
The Program for Intensive English serves international students. Clackamas Community College is approved by the Department of Homeland Security to accept qualified students from other countries.
View our International Student Application.
The Program for Intensive English also serves tourists and other international visitors seeking to improve their English skills.
For PIE questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.